Collection of Information
We collect information from our clients when they engage us to provide cybersecurity consulting services. This information may include:
- Personal information: such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of our clients.
- Company information: such as business name, industry, and size.
- Technical information: such as IP addresses and device information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect from our clients to:
- Provide cybersecurity consulting services.
- Communicate with our clients about our services.
- Improve our services and develop new ones.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent our clients’ information to third parties. We may disclose our clients’ information in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers: We may share information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as IT support or data analysis.
- To comply with legal requirements: We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights and property: We may disclose information if we believe it is necessary to prevent fraud, illegal activity, or harm to our company, employees, or clients.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of our clients’ information. We use industry-standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information.
Retention of Information
We retain our clients’ information for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Last updated: April 27, 2023